Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (INFINI.ng) listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange under the Banking sector has released it’s 2015 annual report.For more information about Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (INFINI.ng) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (INFINI.ng) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (INFINI.ng) 2015 annual report.Company ProfileInfinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc is a mortgage banking institution in Nigeria offering mortgage lending and lines of credit. The company’s head office is in Abuja, Nigeria. Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Architects: Alter Studio Area Area of this architecture project East Windsor Residence / Alter StudioSave this projectSaveEast Windsor Residence / Alter Studio Houses United States CopyAbout this officeAlter StudioOfficeFollowProductConcrete#TagsProjectsBuilt ProjectsSelected ProjectsResidential ArchitectureHousesAustinHousesUnited StatesPublished on October 30, 2010Cite: “East Windsor Residence / Alter Studio” 30 Oct 2010. ArchDaily. Accessed 12 Jun 2021.
Local News Pinterest Twitter Facebook More weather on the way Pinterest WhatsApp TAGS Facebook By Digital AIM Web Support – February 17, 2021 Previous articleUN chief urges global plan to reverse unfair vaccine accessNext articleOAT021821_Animals_03 Digital AIM Web Support Twitter WhatsApp Odessa and Midland residents who were hoping to be done with this week’s winter storm will have to brace themselves for one last round. Fortunately, this round shouldn’t be as big as what residents have already seen. Meteorologist Matthew Johnson of the Midland National Weather Service, said there will be another wave of cold that’s coming through that should impact the Big Bend area first before bringing a mixture of ice and snow into the Permian Basin Thursday. “As it moves into the Permian Basin, we can expect to see some snow accumulation,” Johnson said. “That would be Thursday morning and into the afternoon. By the afternoon, we should start that warming trend.” Johnson said about an inch of snow should be expected, however, he stressed that is subject to change as they work on a new forecast package. Even better news for those tired of the snow and ice, the temperatures should be in the 50s and 60s this weekend. “Next week, we’re looking clear so far,” Johnson said. “We should warm up into the 70s and the Rio Grande should be pushing the 80s by next Wednesday and Thursday.” The forecast still remains a final hurdle as many residents have been affected with the loss of power, internet, water or all three. Wednesday’s high was 28 degrees while the low was 16. Thursday’s temperatures are expected to drop with the high being 25 and the low at 12. Friday should bounce back to a high of 46 with a low of 21 and Saturday will have a high of 54 with a low of 34 according to a recent forecast. Sunday is also expected to see a high of 54 with a low of 28. “(Thursday), we can expect some pretty cold temperatures again as the cold front moves through the area and brings in cooler air from the north,” Johnson said. “It’s going to stay in the area until hopefully Friday when we get some nice warm west winds to kick some of this out.” Freezing fog conditions were present Wednesday morning, making travel more arduous for residents. Johnson said to be prepared for more freezing fog in the next day. As road conditions slowly get back to normal, Johnson said motorists should still be careful about black ice. “I would just recommend to be careful on icy roadways as there could still be black ice on roads,” Johnson said. “Drive slowly and make sure you’re not tailgating on anyone. If they slip on ice or you slip on ice, it can be a bad situation. Make sure you have plenty of room between cars and be careful.” >> HARDSHIPS: Residents all across the state have been affected by the winter storm as millions of people have lost power. Some have had to endure the freezing temperatures without heat as best they can and others have had to take refuge either at another person’s residence or a hotel. Longtime Odessan Carol Peters and her husband Don Peters have both been staying at the Elegante for three nights now as power in their house has yet to be restored. “We went back to the house today to get more clothes because we need to spend tonight and this makes night three,” Carol said. “The last two nights have been at the Elegante. We’re staying cozy and warm. We have a place to go eat so we don’t have to leave. We left during the day because we had no idea that we would be here this long. We just figured that the next morning we would be able to get up and leave. But after talking to some of our neighbors, we found out that we still don’t have power so we had to make another run to the house to gather some more stuff. We didn’t anticipate being here more than a night.” Carol and Don are not the only ones in the Odessa-Midland area who have been without power this week as thousands of residents have also seen the electricity go out. Carol Peters has been left frustrated with the blackouts and says she has never experienced something along this nature during her time in Odessa. “Back when I was a kid, they understood the concept of rotating the power,” Peters said. “We’d lose it for an hour or two and maybe a couple of times through the course of the day. But never, all day, every day for three days now. They keep sending me notices of rotating and it’s like ‘what part of rotation, do you people not understand?’ >> GOVERNOR ABBOTT: Texas governor Greg Abbott held a briefing Wednesday afternoon and provided an update on the state’s response to winter weather conditions and power outages. The press conference took place at the Alternate State Operations Center in Austin. The governor addressed where the state is with power outages. “Right now, there still remains 10,000 megawatts that is off the grid and as a result is not contributing to power in the state,” Abbott said. Abbott talked about how decisions are made with the subject of whose power is turned off and whose is left on. “Decisions about power outages are made by either city-owned utilities or co-op owned utilities,” Abbott said. “It would not be any state-based entity that makes those decisions except power outages by investor-own utilities. Those are regulated by the Public Utilities Commission (PUC). Those include for the most part, ONCOR, CenterPoint Energy, AEP and Texas-New Mexico Power. An order has been made to ensure that everyone that is subject to regulation by the PUC, will have access to power on at least a rotating basis during the remaining time period until power is fully up and running.” Abbott also explained about the weather that is expected to come in the coming days across the state. “The initial and the main storm that has caused the damages in the state of Texas has moved outside of the state of Texas,” Abbott said. “Snow and sleet in Northeast Texas will continue to exist but also move out over the next six hours. “After that, another round of precipitation will come across the state. Most of that precipitation will be in the southern part of the state, mostly around I-10 and maybe reaching as far as the Austin area. He warned about cold temperatures remaining across the state. “Most of the state will be below freezing (Thursday morning). Along I-10 and north will remain through Thursday night with ultra-cold temperatures. We should across the state get above freezing on Saturday.” Abbott also added about the issues with the roads will remain. The governor also said that since 12 a.m. Wednesday, 6,000 megawatts have been added to the Texas grid. “That equals power to about for 1.2 million households,” Abbott said. A power outage map showed about 3,200 households without power in Ector County as of 5 p.m.
Almost 10,000 appointments cancelled in Saolta Hospital Group this week WhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR By News Highland – May 17, 2011 Google+ Facebook Pinterest Newsx Adverts Twitter Facebook Twitter Business Matters Ep 45 – Boyd Robinson, Annette Houston & Michael Margey Pinterest WhatsApp Previous articleHaulier calls off fuel protest planned to coincide with Queen’s visitNext articleLetterkenny YIC celebrates European Youth Week News Highland Calls for maternity restrictions to be lifted at LUH Fine Gael has upheld the decision to expel Donegal Councillor Terence Slowey. He was dismissed from the party a fortnight ago after a disciplinary hearing into his double expenses claim which was described as reckless by a Standards in Public Office Commission hearing.The hearing, and subsequent expulsion, came after revelations that in 2008 Cllr Slowey attended conferences in Cork and Kerry over a single weekend, but claimed travel expenses for both. He said it was an honest mistake which he rectified as soon as it came to light.Cllr Slowey appealed the expulsion at an appeal hearing on Saturday, but it was confirmed last night that the decision has been upheld. He remains a member of Donegal County Council.Terence Slowey had been the Fine Gael whip on Donegal County Council. As of yet, we understand no discussions have taken place on a replacement, but there may be discussions between party councillors today on the fringes of a workshop which is taking place at the chamber in Lifford. Google+ Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson Fine Gael confirms Slowey expulsion LUH system challenged by however, work to reduce risk to patients ongoing – Dr Hamilton Guidelines for reopening of hospitality sector published
Three deer shot dead found dumped in Falcarragh Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic Facebook The shooting of three deer found dumped in the Falcarragh area has been described as a barbaric act.The dead animals were discovered dumped close to a main road in the Greenhill area this week.The deer have since been removed by Donegal County Council.Local Councillor John Sheamais Ó Fearraigh says it is still unclear if this was an incident of deer poaching:Audio Playerhttps://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/deer1pm.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Google+ Facebook Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Previous articleDeclan Devine no longer Derry City ManagerNext articleExciting year ahead for Rhys and Caolan Irwin News Highland WhatsApp AudioHomepage BannerNews FT Report: Derry City 2 St Pats 2 Google+ Pinterest Pinterest WhatsApp By News Highland – April 22, 2021 Twitter Loganair’s new Derry – Liverpool air service takes off from CODA RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR DL Debate – 24/05/21 News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th Twitter
November 10, 2016 Authorities The U.S. Marines Corps announced that sailors and marines would soon receive updated flame resistant uniforms, making them less susceptible to severe burns.The Enhanced Fire Resistant Combat Ensemble is the latest upgrade to the Corps’ flame resistant combat ensemble inventory. The update includes a long-sleeve shirt and trousers with a new flame resistant material that allows the uniform to self-extinguish reducing the incidence and severity of burn injuries.The system upgrade was developed in partnership with the Navy and will be issued to marines and sailors assigned to Navy Expeditionary Combat Command and Naval Special Warfare Command as they deploy.The design on the EFRCE combat shirt was also improved to better fit under the Plate Carrier Generation III body armor. EFRCE’s combat trousers are similar to the current Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform and Navy NWU trousers.As the lead for development of the EFRCE system, the Marine Corps partnered with Navy Supply Systems Command to field the uniform system to Navy expeditionary forces.“We have been involved with the purchase of both the FRCE and EFCRE from the beginning, especially since flame resistant capabilities are something that all branches need in certain hostile environments,” said Navy Lt. Chris Hulse, life cycle logistics intern for NAVSUP’s Naval Logistics Integration program.“Due to economies of scale, working with the Marine Corps decreases the overall cost of acquisition, making it a win-win situation when both services come together,” said Hulse. “Other joint acquisition initiatives between the two services include the Enhanced Combat Helmet and the Inclement Weather Combat Shirt.”EFRCE is currently in production, with an expected total of 70,000 systems scheduled for issue next year. View post tag: uniform Share this article View post tag: US Navy View post tag: US Marines Back to overview,Home naval-today US Marines, Sailors to get upgraded fireproof uniforms US Marines, Sailors to get upgraded fireproof uniforms
An OUSU motion, which suggested the acronym LGBTQ should henceforward be referred to by OUSU as BGLQT, failed to pass. The motion, proposed by Merton student Martin Lester in 3rd week stated that “Sexualities, just as gender and nationality options, should be alphabetically ordered.”The motion noted that “People of all sexualities are equal in rights, and not limited to ‘heterosexual’ and homosexual’”. It continued, “In a variety of material produced by OUSU, including its website and the Fresher’s Guide 2012, there are references to ‘LGBTQ’. The alphabetical ordering of ‘LGBTQ’ is ‘BGLQT’. OUSU material should present sexualities in alphabetical order.The motion resolved “To support such a change in material produced by OUSU”, and “To mandate the Vice-President (Welfare & Equal Opportunities) and LGBTQ Officer to effect such a change.’At the meeting, Lester drew attention to the fact that, in the previous council, a motion had been passed to support a change in the University’s online postgraduate application forms that would switch gender options “male” and “female” over, as “Gender, just as nationality options, should be alphabetically ordered.’He argued that, at present, the LGBTQ ordering of sexualities was “not consistent” with this, and that it was “hypocritical” to ask the University to change the ordering on its forms without addressing the order of LGBTQ. However, OUSU LGBTQ rep Jess Pumphrey asked, “Have you spoken to anyone in the LGBTQ movement about this?” One student present at the meeting added, “Have you considered that changing the order makes it look like the word ‘bigot’?”Pumphrey continued, “I have spoken to the LGBTQ community and they’re saying this is silly: we didn’t ask for this. The ordering is not arbitrary, it signifies the whole community as a solid banner.”Lester disagreed, saying, “I think it’s humourous to claim that the term is standardised. If we’re serious about consistency then we must be consistent in gender ordering.” Pumphrey added, “There’s a difference between the ordering of LGBTQ and the ordering of options on a form. LGBTQ is a solid thing, it’s an acronym.” The motion then failed to pass.Pumphrey, not commenting in their role as OUSU LGBTQ rep, later told Cherwell, “I opposed this motion on behalf of the LGBTQ community. “LGBTQ” is not an arbitrary jumble of letters – it is an identifiable brand that students, especially new students, will look for in its current form. It is a quite different matter from form options, where “female or male” and “male or female” are equally clear, and both have the same meaning.”Andrew Hall, LGBTQ rep at St Anne’s and Secretary of LGBTQsoc, commented, “As LGBTQ is such an established term used by all relevant charities and organisations – it makes absolutely no sense to change the acronym.” Edward Nickell, equalities representative at Exeter College, agreed, adding, “plus, it just rolls off the tongue better.’
Submitted by Gail Riecken, City-Council Observer Statehouse EditorAmendments to The Sheriff’s Sale For of Foreclosed Property Now Being Discussed By THe Indiana Legislature Amends the statute concerning the procedures for a sheriff’s sale of real property subject to a mortgage foreclosure judgment to provide that before selling the property, the sheriff must advertise the sale by arranging for the posting of a notice of the sale on the Internet web site maintained by: (1) each county in which the real estate is located; or (2) the office of the sheriff; at the discretion of the sheriff. (Current law requires the sheriff to advertise the sale by publication in a newspaper of general circulation in each county in which the property is located.)Specifies that existing law governing an error or omission in a legal notice published in a newspaper also applies to a sheriff’s sale notice posted on an Internet web site. Provides that if: (1) a county in which the real estate is located does not maintain an Internet web site; and (2) the office of the sheriff does not maintain an Internet web site; the sheriff shall advertise the sale by publication in the county. Provides that in a case in which: (1) the sheriff must publish a sheriff’s sale notice in a newspaper; and (2) the sheriff is unable to procure such publication; the sheriff shall execute a written statement explaining why publication was not possible. (Current law does not specify that the sheriff’s statement must be in writing.) Provides that the sheriff shall: (1) maintain a record, in a printed or an electronic format, of the written statement for a period of not less than three years from the date of execution of the statement; and (2) make the statement available to the public upon request. Provides that a sheriff who posts a sheriff’s sale notice on a county’s or the sheriff’s Internet web site shall: (1) maintain a record, in a printed or an electronic format, of the posted notice of sale for a period of not less than three years from the date on which the notice is removed from the Internet web site after the occurrence of an event specified under the bill; and (2) make the record available to the public upon request. Makes conforming amendments.LINK TO BILL SPONSORS AUTHORS AND CO-SPONSORS, AMENDMENTS, BILL ACTION, SENATE, AND HOUSE ROLL CALL VOTE.https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2019/bills/house/1212FacebookTwitterCopy LinkEmail
At (1-5) it would be easy for the Devils to pull up the oars but that has never been an option as they faced their next JCC of Bayonne Sr. Division Floor Hockey foe, the (3-3) Islanders. Falling behind quickly, the Devils surrendered goals to the Islanders’ David Matos and Marek Mickiewicz within the first five minutes. Down 2-0, the Devils found new life as Alejandro Cifuentes tied things up at 2-2 with two scoring strikes, both assisted by Kyle O’Hara. Just before the halfway point, the Islanders regained the lead at 3-2 as Mickiewicz picked up his second goal off a long distance assist by Kasper Hooks. Looking for a fast start in the final period, the Devils tried to storm the Islanders’ defense with speedsters Aaliyana Cifuentes, Kailey Delauter, and Alejandro Cifuentes blazing the way. Unable to bull anything past the Isles’ Chris Ballance, who once again brick walled the net, the Devils ran out of steam. With the Devils on the ropes, the Islanders began wailing away as the goals started to pile up with Marek Mickiewicz (3 goals, 2 assists), Tristan Wolenski (2 goals, 1 assist), and David Matos (2 assists) landing the body blows. Trailing 8-2, the Devils tried to regroup but once again a second half meltdown sealed their fate as the Islanders rolled to an 8-2 victory. Week 5 Sr. DivisionOffensive Player of the Week: Megan Feeley – PenguinsDefense Player of the Week: Chris Ballance – IslandersTeamwork/Leadership Player of the Week: Zachary Ciesmelewski – Penguins